Tuesday, May 11, 2010

FW: Faith Of Donation


------ Forwarded Message
From: Mrs Laeticia Tadjo <vvejzovic2000@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <mrslaeticia@live.fr>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 18:26:26 -0700 (PDT)
To: "<undisclosed recipients: ;>"
Subject: Faith Of Donation

Dearest One,
 
May the greetings of Lord be with you, Please, I am Mrs Laeticia Tadjo from Cote D' Ivoire, I got married to my late husband Mr James Tadjo from France, we married for 11 years we couldn't produce any child and my late husband was an international business man, may his soul rest in peace.
 
Before his death two years ago I have been suffering from cancer of breast, which I have tried my best to have it cure but no solution after all the treatment which I have been taking, but to my greatest surprise some days ago my doctor told me that I may not live more than 2 months as the result of the sickness. And we deposited the sum of $8.4 million dollars in one of the local bank here in our country for our business, before the death of my husband, now I decide to use this money to help the less privileges like poor widows, orphans, disables and build churches as the result of my short stay on this earth since we couldn't produce any child to inherit the fund and our properties.
 
I was touched in spirit to donate the money to you, to use it for the good work of God. Please reply soon for better explanation,
 
I am waiting for your urgent reply.
 
Best Regards,
Mrs Laeticia Tadjo



------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: