Monday, May 31, 2010

FW: From: Harris Blessing

------ Forwarded Message
From: "MR. HARRIS BLESSING" <helpharrisb@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <helpharrisblessing@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 17:01:48 +0200
Subject: From: Harris Blessing


My Dear Beloved,

I hope you are in good health with your family. For me, I'm presently in a
hospital undergoing treatment for Esophagi Cancer. I have been told by the
Doctors that I have just few months to live.

Though it's a sad and long story but I will cut it short for your time. Mr.
Harris Blessing, former finance controller attached to Ghanaian Embassy. My
wife was murdered along side our only son Elvis by those who are envious of
my position in my office some years ago.

Having known my short living according to the doctors, I have decided to
donate my remaining funds money totaling $12.7M (Twelve Million Seven
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) only to help the less privileged in
all parts of the world.

Hence I don't know when my last breath will be, I want you to use 60% of
this fund in building some humanitarian centers in your country and Haiti
then use its 40% as your efforts to carry out this God's call task on my
behalf hence am not healthy enough to carry out the task by myself here.

As I don't have a child that will inherit this money and my relatives
(Brothers and Uncles) have pounded all our family properties since my ill
health started few years ago, I want this hard earned money to be used
judiciously.

I took this decision after watching CNN news recently where a healthy
American in Oklahoma, one Mr. Mart Green donated US$70m last November to the
indebted Oral Robert University as to aid the Christian University out from
total collapse.

In your reply, state your contact details so that I will introduce you to
the fiduciary institution as our business partner to benefit the funds and
request the fiduciary institution to transfer the funds to you.

Without your reply in a short while, I will source for another person who
will make use of this opportunity before is too late for me.

Please reply with your full name, contact address and phone number for more
details.


Remain blessed.
Mr. Harris Blessing

_______________________________________________________________
Vodafone scaneaza automat toate mesajele impotriva virusilor folosind Trend
Micro VirusWall.
Vodafone automatically scans all messages for viruses using Trend Micro
VirusWall.
_______________________________________________________________
Nota: Este posibil ca produsul Trend Micro VirusWall sa nu detecteze toti
virusii noi sau toate variantele lor. Va rugam sa luati in considerare ca
exista un risc de fiecare data cind deschideti fisiere atasate si ca
Vodafone Romania nu este responsabila pentru orice prejudiciu cauzat de
decizia dvs.
Disclaimer: It is possible that the Trend Micro VirusWall product may not be
able to detect all new viruses and variants. Please be aware that there is a
risk involved whenever opening e-mail attachments to your computer and that
Vodafone Romania is not responsible for any damages caused by your decision
to do so.

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: