Monday, May 17, 2010

FW: Dear Friend

------ Forwarded Message
From: MR PETER JOHNSIN <peterjohnson51@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: <peterjohnsin1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 15:31:01 -0700
Subject: Dear Friend

Dear Friend.

I presume that you are doing ok ,I am very happy to inform you about my
success in getting the transaction concluded and the funds transferred under
the help of a new partner from U.K.

Presently I'm in Japan doing investment in real estate with my own share of
the funds.Meanwhile I didn't forget all your past efforts so now that God
has helped me to conclude the transaction successfully, out of my goodwill
I will like you to contact my secretary for your compensation token.

His name is: Mr PETER JOHNSIN His email address is(peterjohnsin1@gmail.com)
Telephone number- +234-7037112859 and ask him to release to you a Certified
Bank Draft Check of USD $800, 000.00 which I kept for you as your
compensation for all your past efforts and attempt to assist me in
concluding the transaction.

Thank you.

Yours Truly

Mrs Gail Brabin

THIS IS His E-MAIL ADDRESS: (peterjohnsin1@gmail.com)

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: