Monday, October 20, 2008

FW: Transfer

------ Forwarded Message
From: David <lvngstone@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <lvngstone@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 17:38:02 +0100
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: Transfer

Good Day

I wish to introduce to you a project that would be of immense benefit to
both of us. Being an executor of wills, it is possible that we may be
tempted to make funds out of our client's situations, when we cannot help
it, or left with no better option.

The issue I am presenting to you is a case of my client who willed $21
millions to his next-of-kin. It was most unfortunate that he and his
next-of-
kin died on the same day in an auto-crash.I am now faced with indecision
about who to pass the funds to.However, I don't belong to that school of
thought which proposes that the funds of unlucky people be given to the
government.

I therefore seek for your assistance in presenting you as next of kin to
the deceased.Please give your response to this email via :
contact:lvngstone@gmail.com I will reveal other details upon your response
to this email and as soon as we establish correspondence.

Reward is negotiable.

Yours in Service

Barrister David Livingstone
(Attorney at Law)

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: