Tuesday, October 28, 2008

FW: Contact Blue Light Security Company For Your Funds


------ Forwarded Message
From: "Dr. Paul Williams" <paulwilliams57@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <bluelightsecuritycompany@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 23:15:00 -0700
Subject: Contact Blue Light Security Company For Your Funds

Good day my friend,
 
I am writing this email to inform you that finally I have successfully concluded the transaction, The money has been transferred to UNITED STATE OF AMERICA through the assistant of Mr. Gary Matt who is a U.S base business man. Currently I am in U.S with him and my wife and children. However,
 
I did not forget you because you are the source of my success, you made me what I am today though you are not there to complete this project with me but I gave all the credit and thanks to you. I know it is not your fault or rather your wish to back off on me and the transaction, I understand it was simply because of some circumstances you could not control.
 
I have share the money as I told you, your own share is ($6.3 million dollars) so is deposited with Blue Light Security Company In Nigeria I will like you to contact them immediately,
 
Please do not tell them what is inside the box because I told the Company is wending gift from family. The box security code is (04555 sliver colors) because the company will ask you for the information of your box,
 
Here is the Company information you will use to contact them for the necessary arrangement,
 
Name; Blue Light security company Nigeria
Chief security; Mohamed Ali
Email....... bluelightsecuritycompany@gmail.com
 
Now you go ahead and contact the security company for your box arrangement please do not tell them what is inside the box for security reason avoid any problem because I deposited it as family wending gift that is what I told the security company there in Nigerian for your own good,
 
Thanks for your help and you let me know immediately the box is in your hand because I am very busy awaiting to hear the good news from you,
 
Dr. Paul Williams
 


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: