Tuesday, October 7, 2008

FW: Beloved,COME TO THIS SITUATION!

------ Forwarded Message
From: Mrs Alice Jones <al_jones_09@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <alicejones_confidential@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 00:01:26 +0900
Subject: Beloved,COME TO THIS SITUATION!

Dear Beloved,

I hope this email meets you in good health, I have been worried why you
are yet to reply my previous email to you or if you ever received it. Like
I told you, I am Mrs Alice Jones, married to Late Mr Peter Jones, who was
a well established business merchant before he passed on.

Please carefully read and understand my reason for contacting you through
this email.

For the past 2 years I have been going through so much depression and I am
willing to share my pains with you. please I do not want you to turn me
down at this point because my health depends on it. I lost my husband and
my only son to a car accident and this has really shorted life for me and
to crown it all, after the funeral ceremony, my late husbands relatives
took all my belonging and everything belonging to me and my family because
I do not have a child for their brother anymore. Ever since then, they
have paid no attention to my welfare. It was hell for me after the funeral
so I had to leave the family home. While leaving my home, I took along
with me the documents concerning my late husbands investment in the value
of $5m in one of the banks in Europe and I have proposed this investment
for charity. Due to my poor health status and the presence of my late
husbands relatives around me, I ask for your assistance.

Please, I need you to help me secure the investment fund for my welfare
and charity purpose. I want you to partner with me in securing this funds
to your account in your country and use to implement a charity project in
my late husbands name.

In appreciation of your help at the successful delivery of the funds to
you, you are to keep 30% for yourself, and the remaining 70% for my welfare
and my project.

Should you be interested in my proposal, please treat this project with
utmost confidentiality and respond to my letter immediately via my private
email (alicejones_confidential@hotmail.com) with the following informations

1. Your Full names......
2. Your Address......
3. Your Telephone /Fax......

The reception of the above information will enable me commence all
arrangement for the purpose of our partnership to the bank so you will
represent me as my partner for the investment to be released to you to
commence on my project subject to your response, I will give you more
information on how to secure the funds and how we will handle the project.

Please, write back to me A.S.A.P so we can get funds out this week .

Remain Blessed,
Mrs. Alice Jones

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: