Monday, October 6, 2008

FW: Humanitarian Call.

------ Forwarded Message
From: Madam Sarah AL Bin Fazal <sarahalbinfazal@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Madam Sarah AL Bin Fazal <sarahalbinfazal@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 20:38:12 +0000
To: <sarah@gmail.com>
Subject: Humanitarian Call.

Hello

Getting your contact was not an easy task because since I am not computer
literate, I ordered an expert
to seek a fellow very far away and he went to the institute of International
Business to apply and he paid
them the charges to have been able to get your email address.I am Lady Sarah
, married to Al Bin Fazal Mohamed
a Malaysian who is dead; he died in a train bomb blast in Spain when he was
going for his medical check
up in 2005.Please copy and paste this Internet link for more information on
the incident

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4340881.stm

Our life together as man and wife lasted for three decades without a child.
My husband and I made a vow to
uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged.I can adduce this to the
fact that he needed a Child from this
relationship,which never came. When my late husband was alive he made a safe
deposit of 3 Million Great British
Pounds which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital
market with security company here in
Europe.Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to
the cancerous problems I am suffering
from.

I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift
which comes from my husband's effort to
fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, and persons who
prove to be genuinely handicapped
financially.Being aware of the bourgeois religion of my relatives and the
misused of his previous investment
and ventures. I have decided to put smile on the face of the less
privileged.

I can be reached with my private email:sarahalbinfazal@verizon.net

Sincerely Yours,
Sarah Al Bin Fazal.


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: