Thursday, July 7, 2011

FW: YOUR LONG AWAITING FUND

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mrs. Abigail Oluwaseyi Adelana" <marco@eadl.co.uk>
Reply-To: <sir.georgeherbert@w.cn>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 12:57:51 +0300
Subject: YOUR LONG AWAITING FUND

Dear Friend,

I hope this mail gets to you in good faith.

My name is Mrs. Abigail Oluwaseyi Adelana and I work as the Head of Fund
Transfer director with the central bank of Nigeria which post I have held
for over 15years.

I came across your fund worth the sum of US$3.5 Million when I was browsing
the transfer made five years ago, I would have contacted you and transfer
your fund to your account but because of the chairman and other top
executives of the bank whom are interested in your fund I was unable to
contact not to put my life and that of my family at risk.

Because of the fear of God and I hate cheating so I transfer the fund to a
very close friend account and delete the transaction from the computer of
the bank so that they will have no trace of the fund, presently they are
looking for the fund and I told them I know nothing about it just to help
you as the rightful beneficiary of the fund and to bring back trust to this
country Nigeria.

The Chairman and the top executives whom are interested in your fund lied to
the World Bank and United Nation that they have transfer your fund to you by
showing them fake documents with your signed signature on it as a
beneficiary which fund have been claimed.

We have mapped out how your fund will be transfer into your account, which
will not be done here in Nigeria. My friend will travel to another country
and transfer your fund from there because every international transfer made
in Nigeria must be reported to the Central bank of Nigeria.

I will advise you to contact my friend immediately for more information.

Name: Sir George Herbert
Email: sir.georgeherbert@w.cn
Phone number: +234 816 9444 208.

Also send your information as state below:

Name:----------------------------------------------
Address:--------------------------------------------
Country:--------------------------------------------
Occupation:----------------------------------------
Next of Kin:----------------------------------------

For a successful transfer do co-operate and give him your full support.

Thanks.

Mrs. Abigail Oluwaseyi Adelana

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: