Tuesday, July 5, 2011

FW: Good Day


------ Forwarded Message
From: Philip Bongani <philbongani@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <philungwe@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 14:45:20 +0200
Subject: Good Day

From: Mr.Philip.B.Mulungwe.
Tel: +27-73-037-1003.
Fax: 086-577-6497.
Email: philungwe@gmail.com
 
Dear Sir/Madam,
 
I and my partner Mr. Shaun Edwards unanimously write, asking for your indulgence in re-profiling funds to the tune of US$20.5 Million (Twenty million, five hundred thousand United States dollars) which we want to keep safely overseas under your supervision pending our visit for sharing and investment.
 
In other words, we would like you to receive the said funds on your behalf. The funds were from an over invoiced contract awarded to a foreign firm by the department of minerals and energy and presently the actual contract cost have been paid to the original contract executors, leaving the over invoiced balance in the tune of the said amount which we have in principle obtained approvals to remit overseas.
 
Currently, I work as a Director of projects with the Department of Minerals and Energy here in Pretoria South Africa under the current minister Honorable Buyelwa Patience Sonjica. My office has the authority and approvals of my partners to involve in this transaction, to negotiate a suitable compensation for your participation. I hereby propose 30% for you, while we also propose that we receive 65% and the remaining 5% will be used in off-setting every expenses incurred during the course of moving the funds to any designated account of your choice.
 
This endeavor has no risk factor on your part provided you treat it with utmost discretion and confidentiality. You are advised to reach me on my personal and direct contact telephone, fax number or email address stated above.
 
Please send me all your details to enable me discuss in details with a lawyer that will assist us in acquiring all the necessary documents that will facilitate this transaction.
I kindly look forward to hear from you.
 
Yours faithfully,
 
Mr.Philip.B.Mulungwe.
 


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: