Friday, July 1, 2011

FW: Dear friend ( 01/07 / 11)

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mr. Toya Robert" <jean.m.marchal@orange.fr>
Reply-To: <mrrkoaddo@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 08:30:01 -0700
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: Dear friend ( 01/07 / 11)

Dear friend

My name is Mr. Toya Robert I am the regional manager of one of the leading
bank in Africa. I got your information when i was searching for an inherited
next of kin to one American Nevy customer (Late Shirley S. TURNER ) who died
and left his fund without beneficiary

I write you this letter in good faith; I am 46 years old married with one
daughter. I am a devoted Christian and a man of peace.

I discovered this financial transaction that will benefit you and I, as the
regional manager it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head
office overseas at the end of each business year. On the course of the last
year 2010 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the
manager discovered Four Million, Five Hundred Thousand united state dollars
(US$4,500M) belonging the US Navy which my head office are not aware of and
will never be aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow
call account with no beneficiary awaiting to locate the true next of kin to
this fund.

As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so
my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank
account and get 30% of the total funds as commission.

At this juncture, I wish to tell you what prompted me to package this
deal.Like i said above, I have a 9yrs old daughter who has leukemia, a
disease of the blood, and she needs a bone marrow transplant or she will
die. I want this transplanting to be done in any good children's hospital in
your Country, if there is one.Once this fund is transferred into your
account, I shall resign from my job and bring my family to start a new life
in your country.

There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer,
and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these
funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order
the transfer to your designated bank account.

If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much. email me back
through my secured email address ( mrtoyarobert1@yahoo.com ) with the below
details

1. Your Full Name:..............................

2. Postal Address: ...........................

3. Private phone number:......................

4. Age :...................................

5. Occupation: .................................

When i receive the above requested details i will give you my full details
and procedure on success.

I hope you will clearly understand me.

Please it is very important you read and consider my proposal.


Mr. Toya Robert
Firect Email: mrtoyarobert1@yahoo.com

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: