Monday, November 15, 2010

FW: URGENT

------ Forwarded Message
From: Anthony Devadason <ffss_101@live.com>
Reply-To: <anthony.devadason@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 01:01:05 +0100
Subject: URGENT

Hello.

My name is Anthony Devadason with JP Morgan chase bank here in London; I am
contacting you to know if you can make a deal with me, I discovered an
unclaimed funds of USD$50.7M in our bank. Of one late American contractor
Richard Graham.

He supplied petroleum equipment to One Trident Corporation, a multi-national
oil corporation operating from London-England, UK. A while now the payment
has been processed and the cheque has been paid into his account but the
Bank is finding it difficult to get in touch with him. The last we heard
from him was when he made a supply to a company in Haiti, so there is this
rumor that he died in Tsunami in Haiti. And we have tried to get across to
any of the family members to no avail
The deal between you and I now is that, I will present you as the next of
kin and send your information to the authority for legal approval documents
to enable you claim this fund. Actually I don't have to involve myself
officially because of my job, but I know what is required to get this funds
released to you. Without taking much of your time, I will advise that you
get in touch with me for more details. On my personal email:
anthony.devadason@yahoo.com.hk
Please if you are not willing and interested in helping me kindly delete
this e-mail from your computer and pretend you never got it.

Regards
Anthony Devadason
FOREIGN OPERATIONS

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: