Wednesday, November 3, 2010

FW: Hi.

------ Forwarded Message
From: Cpt Daniela Marshall <marshniela76@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <marshniela76@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 17:41:20 -0000
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: Hi.

Hi,

I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to
you. My name is Cpt. Daniela N Marshall, a member of the
U.S. ARMY USARPAC Medical Team, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning
of the war in Iraq.

I would like to share some highly classified information about my personal
experience and the role which I played serving under the
U.S 1st Armored Corp at the fore-front of the war in Iraq.

For security reasons I would withold certain information for now and invite
you to visit the BBC website stated below to enable you gain
a little insight into what I intend sharing with you. I believe you will
find it very interesting indeed.


http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
http://www.jonathanforeman.com/military/nyp_iraq/04192003_chest.html

Once you are done visiting the website you can get in touch with me via my
personal email address, which is marshniela76@gmail.com in
order for me to explain its significance and give a clearer picture.

I must confess that I do feel a little uneasy sending you this message and
hope you understand this. I sincerely hope you do not
misconstrue this and go public with it because I assure you that the essence
of this message is strictly for the mutual benefit of you
and I and nothing more.


I will be more open in my subsequent mails to you- meanwhile, could you be
so kind and send me an email confirming that you have visited the site
and that you have understood my intentions? I will await your thoughts via
my personal email: marshniela76@gmail.com

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Cpt Daniela N. Marshall.
03/11/10

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: