Monday, November 29, 2010

FW: PLEASE GET BACK FAST

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Col. Hormell Clarke" <col.hormellclarke@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <hormellclarke@ymail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 04:29:12 -0800
To: <frank@broward-properties.com>
Subject: PLEASE GET BACK FAST

Hello,
My name is Hormell Clarke an American soldier serving in the military with
the army 3rd infantry division in Afghanistan; with a very desperate need of
assistance, I have summed up courage to contact you. I got your personal
details, via the internet. I am seeking your kind assistance to move some
fund to you as far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your
care until I complete my service here.
Some money in various currencies were discovered in barrels at a farmhouse
during a rescue operation, and it was agreed by colleague and I that some
part of this money be shared between us before informing anybody about it
since both of us saw the money first as we decided to share part of the
money but I must confess to you there is no compensation that can make up
for the risk we have taken with our lives in this hell hole. Of which many
of our officers have been killed. The fund was given to me as my share, and
to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a
British contact working here and his office enjoy some immunity, I was able
to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot.
He doesn't know the real contents of the package, and believes that it
belongs to a British American medical doctor who died in a raid here in
Afghanistan, and before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to
his family in his country, I have now found a very secured way of getting
the package out of Afghanistan for you to pick up, and I will discuss this
with you when I am sure that you are willing to assist me, and I believe
that my money will be well secured in your hand because I feel you are
humane. I want you to tell me the percentage (%) you will take from this
money upon your
assistance. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this
matter with anybody, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please
destroy this message as
any leakage of this information will be too bad for us soldier here in
Afghanistan.
I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have been wounded and
survived some many times, this and other reasons I will mention later these
has prompted me to reach out for help, I honestly want this matter to be
resolved immediately, please contact me as soon as possible via this medium
which is my only way of communication here.
God bless you and your family.
Col. Hormell Clarke

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: