Monday, September 20, 2010

FW: My humble request. (please respond immediately)

------ Forwarded Message
From: "MR. ABUA BENSON" <abuabenson@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <abuabenson1@indiatimes.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 00:09:59 +0100
Subject: My humble request. (please respond immediately)

From the Desk of Mr. Abua Benson
Manager Bill and Exchange Dept
Bank of Ghana
Accra Ghana


I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise. I am the bill and
Exchange manager in Bank of Ghana. I Hope that you will not expose or betray
this trust and confident that i am about to Repose on you for the mutual
benefit of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $45.5 million
immediately to your account. The money has been dormant for years in our
Bank here without any body coming for it. I want to release the money to you
as the nearest person to our deceased customer (the owner of the account)
who died a long with his supposed next of kin in an air Crash since July
2000.

I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund.
This is the reason why I contacted you, so that the bank can release the
money to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer. Please i will
like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not
interested.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you full details on how the Business
will be executed also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum
while 10% will be given to Charity homes and 50% will be banked for me by
you until my arrival.

Acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of my mutual business
proposal by furnishing me with the following:

1. Your Full Names and Address.
2. Direct Telephone and Fax numbers

Upon receipt of the above, I shall contact you with more details on how this
will be completed within the next 7 working days. Be rest assured that this
is 100% legal and risk free. All legal documents shall be obtained from the
court here to make you the Next of Kin and beneficiary.

I await your urgent response.

Regards,
Mr. Abua Benson
Accra-Ghana

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: