Saturday, September 4, 2010

FW: From Princess Keita is important you reply this message

   
------ Forwarded Message
From: vviane fall <princesskeita.keita@centrum.sk>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 16:13:35 +0200 (CEST)
To: <viviafall@web.de>
Subject: From Princess Keita is important you reply this message

From Princess Helen,
Address; Assylum Camp
Abidjan Cote d` ivoire

Dearest One,
I am sorry if this mail will come to you as an embarrassment or a surprise, I jfeel this is the only way i can reach out to you to explain myself to you, to confide in you, as am faced with total frustration and hardship. My Ernest prayer is that you find this mail in good health and blessings.My name is Princess Helen Keita,The Daughter of (Late Chief Adam Keita). A gold merchandise based in Ghana and was poised by his associates in one of his tripes to abidjan for a business meeting. Before he gave up the ghost he confied in me by his hospital that he has made a deposit of $10.000.000.00 dollars. He packeged the funds in a metalic box and deposited it in a private firm for his foreign investment.

He did this because he never wanted any one to know about the funds incase of a day like this so that i may use the money to continue with my life since my mother is late. He handed over the documents to me and asked me to look for a foreigner who can help me to claim the box for foreign investment abroad this is why i am looking for your assiatance to help me since i am only 23 years old and still a student.

With enabling conditions for the release of the box which are as follows:
 (1) That I must be 30 years or above.
 (2) That upon request for the release of this box, there must be evidence of investment intentions especially outside the west africa, I contact you therefore to confirm if you can absorb me in partnership in your company or possibly assist me on any investment opportunity in your country.When I reach in agreement with you, I will give you details on how you can contact the firm for the release and transfer of the box to your country I will come over to your country to complete my education while you will be in charge of the investment there after.

 All that I want is your sincere and genuine help in helping me to see that this released and transfered to your account and help me invest this fund in a very good business. I cannot allow the money remain here,why,because of the war here which possess a great risk to as my life and future solely lies on it.
Another election is coming up certainly there will be another crisis so i need your help to claim this box and get out of here before then please. I have decided to offer you 20% of the total amount for your noble assistance.

 I expect your urgent response including your addresses, your mobile telephone and fax number.I wait to hear from you,thanks for expected cooperation.

For confidentiality reply in my private email at  [princesskeita@cantv.net]


My regards,

Princess Helen Keita.
  


Neu: WEB.DE De-Mail - Einfach wie E-Mail, sicher wie ein Brief!     
Jetzt De-Mail-Adresse reservieren: https://produkte.web.de/go/demail01

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: