Thursday, September 30, 2010

FW: Crying For Help

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mr. Jah Smith" <jahsmith30@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <jahsmith29@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 08:37:43 -0500
Subject: Crying For Help

Dear,

I am a citizen of Liberia the first son of the minister of mines and energy
Mr Harry smith who was killed by rebels during the war in Liberia. before my
father's death he made my mother to understand that he deposited some huge
amount of money which he made from sale of diamond and gold and give my
mother all relevant document of the consignment which deposited (marked) as
family belonging after his death.

I and my mother was able to move out from Liberia through the united nation
cargo ship, that convene refugee from Monrovia to Accra Ghana, as a refugee.
my father left behind physical cash of $3 million which he safely lodged in
a security company in Ghana(Accra) ,during his regime in the office.

As am talking to you now the consignment has left Ghana,it was suppose to be
delivered to my beneficiary in your country but as soon as the diplomat got
to your country he was informed that my foreign beneficiary had a car
accident and died instantly, may his soul rest in perfect peace.

And i don't want the diplomat to come back to Ghana with the consignment.I
am willing to give you 30% for your assistance from the total $3 million
usd. All that is needed to be done is just the change of ownership to your
name .

Attached to this email are copies of pictures which i will explain one after
the other.

The first picture is the Funeral of my late father coffin laying in stage,
the white man you see is the Director of the security company with my father
signing the Deposit certificate and, also attached is my refugee identity
card for you to know me by person,also attach is the pictures of my
mother,younger sister and i,also included is contract bond certificate.

Now permit me to ask you this few questions.

(1) Will you help me as your son ?
(2) will you help me honestly as somebody you have not seen ?
(3) what is going to be your plan for me when the box is delivered to you?.

So please get back to me with the below details as soon as possible so that
i can forward your details to the diplomat in your country to deliver to you
if only you will take the 20% offered to you.

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
DIRECT PHONE NUMBER:
PICTURE OF YOURSELF SO THAT I CAN IDENTIFY YOU:

So I await your response.

Thank you and God bless.

Best Wishes,

Jah Smith
Refugee camp 9, Accra Ghana.

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: