Thursday, February 25, 2010

FW: URGENT REPLY


------ Forwarded Message
From: REV DAVIDSON WHITE <revdavidwht987@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <revdavidwhite_2002@live.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:20:14 +0100
Subject: URGENT REPLY

Mr Name is Rev David White. I just want to inform you that I deposited your BANK DRAFT worth 750, 000, 00 USD with FedEx Delivery Services to deliver it to you. Since I did not hear from you I traveled out of the country for a short Course and I will not come back till end of this year, Please reply FedEx with your address and shipment code for re-confirmation. Once again, Insurance and delivery charges have been paid for, but the only fee remaining is the security safe keeping fee of 150 USD, which you will be required to pay. Also note that FedEx Services do not know the content of the parcel, I registered it as an African magazine, they do not know it contains BANK DRAFT inside. Kindly contact fed ex with the information below:Delivery Officer: MR MIKE ANDERSON
E-mail:
fedex.expx@live.com,Parcel Number: EG2272,Tel:011-234-80370-56217


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: