Thursday, February 18, 2010

FW: DEARLY BELOVED

------ Forwarded Message
From: Mrs Sarah Frank <sarahfrank600@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <sarahfrank2020@gmx.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 12:46:42 -0800
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: DEARLY BELOVED

Good day my dearly beloved

How are you and how is your family,After a thorough search and prayers i
have decided to contact you to help me carry out my last wishes,permit me to
introduce myself to you.

I am M.Sarah Frank.from England I am deaf and have cancer of the breast I
lost my husband 12yrs ago without a child of mine.

I have to sell all my properties left by my husband because the doctors say
i have less than 2months to live. I have deposited the funds of $4.5million
USD which i sold from my properties and deposit into a Bank.

I want you to help me use the funds to help the charity deaf and the
motherless babies home before i die.

If you are a good and honest person i shall give you the contact of the Bank
and also the Deposit Certificate so as to claim my funds before my
death.Expecting your urgent response and may God bless you as you carry out
my wish. yours dying sister.


M.Sarah Frank

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: