Tuesday, April 13, 2010

FW: I AM PRESENTLY AT THE AIRPORT...

------ Forwarded Message
From: Diplomat Agent Anthony Douglas <text@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <anthonyduaglas@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 01:29:17 -0700
Subject: I AM PRESENTLY AT THE AIRPORT...

Attention: Beneficiary,
I am a Diplomat named Mr. Anthony Douglas, mandated to deliver your
Inheritance/Contract payment to you in your country of residence. The funds
total US$10.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by my
Government. I am presently at the International Airport here in your country
and before I can deliver the package (funds) to you, you have to reconfirm
the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right
person:

1. Full Name
2. Residential Address
3. Direct Telephone Numbers
4. Occupation
5. Age
6. A Copy of

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall
contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be
bringing your package to your residential address. Send the requested
information so that we can proceed.
Regards
Diplomat Mr. Anthony Douglas

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: