Thursday, April 15, 2010

FW: GOOD DAY MY BELOVED

------ Forwarded Message
From: MARGARET KUREK <kurrekmag@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <kurekmag@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:51:00 +0100
Subject: GOOD DAY MY BELOVED

Dear Beloved Friend,

Let me first of all inform you, I got your email address from a mail
Directory and decided to mail you for a permission to go ahead. I am Mrs.
Margaret Kurek married to Dr. Hillary Kurek from Mauritius who worked as an
accountant with a construction company in Asia for twenty Years before he
died in the tsunami disasters, we were married but without Any children.
Since his death I decided not to remarry and presently I am 69 Years old.
When my late husband was Alive he deposited the sum of $9.5M (Nine Million
Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with an oversea security firm.

The management of the security firm just wrote me as the beneficiary to come
forward to claim the consignment or rather Issue a letter of authorization
to someone who will receive it on my behalf if I cannot come over. I am
presently bedridened at home with the help of house doctors, I have been
undergoing treatment Cancer of the lungs. I have since lost my ability to
talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks or days to
live. I want a person that is trustworthy that will utilize this money to
fund orphanages and widows and less privileged around the world but in our
name Mr. & Mrs. Margaret Kurek's Foundation.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact information of
the Company and the country in oversea where the money was deposited. I will
also issue a letter of authority to the Company authorizing them that the
said fund have been willed to you and a copy of such authorization will be
forwarded to you. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated
here in and Keep this contact confidential till such a time this funds get
to your Custody. This is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on
earth.

I await your urgent reply.

Sincerely yours.

Mrs. Margaret Kurek

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: