Saturday, December 26, 2009

FW: Please Respond

------ Forwarded Message
From: Paulson Mclean <att.paul@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <mcp66@live.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 13:25:41 -0800
Subject: Re: Please Respond

Hello,

I have written an earlier mail to you but no response. In my first mail I
mentioned to you about my late client who deposited some fund with a
commercial Bank in London before he died in a plane crash in Thailand in
September 2006.Since his death I have received several letters from the Bank
where he deposited the fund before his death, to provide his next of kin or
any of his relatives who can make claim to the funds. I know that if this is
not done within a specific period the Bank will be left with no option than
to push my client's funds into the bank treasury as unclaimed inheritance..

As it has been marked unclaimed for 3 years, I have conducted my personal
search to see if I can make contact with any of his relatives but without
success, This mail is written and intended to solicit your assistance to be
presented as NEXT OF KIN to my Late Client since you are a foreigner.

The total sum left in the account is Ј10M (Ten Million British Pounds) I
will provide you with all the necessary legal backing that is required until
this money is paid out to you, and then we shall share it based on our
agreement. So after consideration and you are interested in this business
proposition, I will need your private telephone for direct communication on
how the transfer will be effectively done.

Please get back to me via e-mail for a more secured communication for now
till this transaction I properly established

FULL NAME:
CONTACT ADDRESS:
NATIONALITY:
PHONE NUMBER:
OCCUPATION:
AGE/SEX:


Thanks and God bless.
Attorney Paulson Mclean


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: