Thursday, December 10, 2009

FW: I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE.

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Dr. Musa Walter" <info_66info@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <drmusa_w@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 13:27:34 +0200
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE.

This message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it¹s just my urgent
need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. i
am a banker by profession in, west Africa and currently holding the post
of assistant foreign remittance director in our bank. I need your urgent
assistance in transferring the sum of ($10.5MILLION Dollars) immediately
into your account. I will send you full details on how the business will be
executed and also note that you will receive 50% of the above mentioned
amount if you agree to help me execute this business.reply me back for more
aclarification. please indicate your willingness by sending the below
information for more,
You¹re name.....................
Age................................
Phone number................
Your country...................
Your occupation.............
Sex.................................

Best Regards
Dr. Musa Walter

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: