Friday, June 5, 2009

FW: Important Alart ! : Contact FedEx Courier Service

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mrs.Mary Jone" <mary-jones8512@fedex.com>
Reply-To: <fedex.service388@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 22:20:47 -0700
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: Important Alart ! : Contact FedEx Courier Service

Hello!

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmed Bank
Draft
of $800.000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since that
time. Then I went and deposited the Draft with FEDEX EXPRESS DELIVERY, West
Africa, I traveled out of the country for a Months Course and I will not
come
back till end of October.

What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX EXPRESS DELIVERY as soon as
possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the
expiring date. For your information,I have paid for the delivering Charges,
Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that
it is
not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in
your Country.

Again, I would havepaid for the security keeping fee but they said no
because
they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.
You have to contact the FEDEX EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL with the following
information's:

First name:
Last Name:
Telephone:
Nationality:
Age:
Occupation:

Dispatch Director: Professor Desmond Campbel

Email Address: fedex.service388@gmail.com

You are advice to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any
further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $200.00
US
Dollars for their immediate action.You should also let me know through email
as
soon as you receive your Draft.
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs.Mary Jone

------ End of Forwarded Message

Email SCAM

No comments: