Sunday, June 14, 2009

FW: contact me immediately

------ Forwarded Message
From: Ho Chen Tung <h11tnogs@live.com>
Reply-To: <hochentng@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 06:33:04 +0700 (WIT)
Subject: contact me immediately


Hello,
contact me immediately for details as regards the transfer of
$19,500,000.00 to you. this money initially belongs to a client who died
and had no next of kin in his account-opening package. in order to achieve
this, I shall require your full name, and telephone number to reach you.
Most importantly, a confirmation of acceptance from you after which I
shall furnish you with the full details of this transaction

Please treat as urgent and confidential.

Regards.
Ho Chen Tung


-----------------------------------------
This email was sent using NIHRD Webmail.

Why do I get so many SCAM emails trying to phish my identity? What did I do?

No comments: