Monday, November 17, 2008

YOUR MAIL, MY PREPOSITION.

I am compelled to write you this email for the following reason:- ( I Am
SCAMMER!!! -maybe?)

One of my deceased client, who work in Iraq as a language translator
attached to 1st BN, 68th Amour Reg, 3rd Heavy Brigade Combat Team, 4th
Infantry as an interpreter during the Middle East war discovered

millions
of US dollars and use my chambers to safe-guard the funds for
safe-keeping over the years, with a Finance and Security firm in

Europe,
content of the consignment was not disclose to the deposited firm as

physical
cash up to date.

You can visit the website for clarification
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

I will send you the full details of the Security & Trust Company in
whose custody the funds are lodged, including the modalities of

claiming
and receiving the consignment. But you "MUST² assure me that, you can
be TRUSTED, as I need your unwavering assurance; due to the fact that
this transaction is 100% legal and risk free, all I need from you is,
keeping this as top secret, so it will be concluded under a legitimate
arrangement within two weeks.


I therefore seek your utmost indulgence as partnership in claiming and
receiving the cash consignment from the finance and security firm for
investments on viable businesses of mutual beneficial interest in any
profitable ventures in your domain.

You can reach me via this E-mail address:

attorneymichealsmith.chambers@gmail.com. for
further explanation.

Micheal Smith Esq.
+447045752391.

Just another piece of Email Scam - Fraud

No comments: