Thursday, November 13, 2008

FW: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME??


------ Forwarded Message
From: Ahmed Mohammed <ahmedmohammed14@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <ahmedmohammed1@live.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 12:01:32 +0200
Subject: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME??

Ahmed Mohammed
Dear sir/ma
 
as you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because I believe
every one will die someday.
 
My name is Ahmed Mohammed, a merchant in Dubai, In the U.A.E, I have been
diagnosed with esophageal cancer, It has defiled all forms of medical
treatments, and according to medical experts, I only have about a few
months to live, I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never
really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business.
 
Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people
and always focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for.
But now I regret all these as I now know that there is more to life than
just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe that
when Allah gives me a second chance to come back into this world, I would
live my life a different way from how i lived it. Now that Allah has
called me, I have willed and given most my properties and assets to my
immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I
want Allah to be merciful to me and accept my soul when i die.
 
I have decided to also give to charitable organizations, as I want this to
be one of the last good deeds i have done on earth so far, I have
distributed money to some charitable organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria
and Zimbabwe.
Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I can not do this myself
anymore.
I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and
distribute the money to some charitable organizations in Bulgaria and
Pakistan ; they refused and kept the money to themselves.
Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be satisfied with
what i left for them.
The last of my money which no one knows about is a huge cash deposit of
EIGHTEEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$18,000,000.00) that i have in
the vault of a finance company abroad. I will want you to collect this
fund on my behalf and dispatch it to charitable organizations of your
choice.
Awaiting your quick response. For your time and honesty, I am willing to
offer you 20% of the total fund. Please get back to me as soon as possible.
May Allah be with you
 
Ahmed Mohammed


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: