Saturday, February 19, 2011

FW: Department of Mineral and Energy

------ Forwarded Message
From: Mineral and Energy Dept <npa@representative.com>
Reply-To: <mzolisidiliza1@engineer.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 01:32:19 +0200
Subject: Department of Mineral and Energy

Dear Sir/Madam

I know that this will come to you as a surprise since we don¹t know each
other before. I am The Former Director-General in South Africa under the
department of mineral and energy and after due deliberation, I decided to
contact you for your assistance in standing as benefactor to the sum of
US$30.5Million (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)
I am currently in need of a silent foreign partner whose identity I can use
to transfer the said sum. This fund was accrued legitimately to me as
commission from foreign contracts with Department of Mining & Energy through
my private connections.

Our percentage would be shared as follows

1) 20% for you as commission for facilitating the transfer

2) 75% belongs to me

3) 5% for tax and all other related expenses that may be incurred.

I confirm that the transaction is legitimate and without any risks either to
me or yourself. Please, give me your response immediately by return email
through my alternate email address - mzolisidiliza1@engineer.com

Yours Truly,

Mzolisi diliza

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: