Monday, March 29, 2010

FW: Hi

------ Forwarded Message
From: Arime Jay <arimejay09@aol.com>
Reply-To: <arimejay09@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 16:08:05 -0800
Subject: Hi

Dear Sir,
As the head of the IMF /monitory unit attached to Eco bank plc, I came
across a long awaiting consignment box in the Bank Vault containing some
amount of money worth about $10 million.
I wish to seek your assistance in getting the consignment box over to your
country as the beneficiary, so that I can come over to meet you and have the
funds invested in a good business, I will get all the documentation in your
favour as the legal beneficiary once i hear from you.
Please confirm your Name and delivery address correctly.
I await your quick response.

Regards
Mr. Arime Jay

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: