Monday, January 11, 2010

FW: Acknowledge the reciept of e-mail

------ Forwarded Message
From: Justice Hughes III <ReallMNY14@wdpe35sfc.homepage.t-online.de>
Reply-To: <justicehughes002@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:45:56 +0530
Subject: Acknowledge the reciept of e-mail

FROM: Justice Hughes III
Grosvenor Square
London, W1E2LQ
United Kingdom


DEAR sir/Madam,

The inspiration to contact you is simply divine providence; I am making this
proposition because I have to seek the partnership
of a reliable person to help me actualize this project. I am Justice Hughes,
attorney/solicitor and investment consultant based
in ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM.


While I was attending a business luncheon in Berlin, Germany I got
introduced to a renowned German businessman and property mogul,
Mr. Andreas Schranner (of the blessed memory). He engaged my services as
attorney and investment consultant and my primary assignment
was to spearhead his investment forays in the ENGLAND. Three months later I
invited him to ENGLAND and under my professional guidance
and based on my advice he made a fixed deposit of $14,800, 000, 00
(Fourteen Million, Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).


This deposit was for 2 years and upon maturity I made effort to contact my
client but I could not reach him or any member of his family.
I was forced to travel to Germany and there I got the tragic news that on
July 31 2000, my client Mr. Andrea¹s schranner, his wife Maria,
and their two children perished in the air France Concorde New York bound
flight; Please Click here and find out what happened to the family
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
I have made efforts to locate any member of his family since then (at least
with strong biological links to my late client) for the claim
of the fund without success. The search to find a close relation is one that
has consumed much of my time and resources. The institution is
asking me to either present a next of kin to late Mr. Andreas Schranner or
forfeit the deposit. My proposal is to package and present you
as next of kin to late Mr. Andreas Schranner and process the fixed deposit
and transfer the fund to you for our mutual benefit. My capacity as
solicitor/investment consultant to my late client gives me the discretion to
package and transfer the deposit to you. After completion of
the transaction, I will give you 50% for your effort, 50% for me.


I considered this a better step than allowing the fund to be confiscated by
the bank after awhile because all my findings indicates that
the entire family of Late Schranner was consumed in the said air disaster.
I will wait for your reaction and response and then together we can
jumpstart this project and nurture it to reality. Please get in touch
with me by my email.

You are also advised to send to me your full information as below:
1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. YOUR MOBILE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER.
3. YOU¹RE MAILING ADDRESS.
4. YOUR AGE AND OCCUPATION.
5. YOUR COMPANY NAME (IF YOU HAVE EXISTING COMPANY)

I will furnish you with my direct telephone number in my next
correspondance.

I await your response.

BARR,Justice Hughes III

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: