Thursday, June 2, 2011

FW: Urgency to Humanitarian Assistance.

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Ms. Aisha Hosni" <quality@kumasref.com>
Reply-To: <aishahosni1991@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 16:01:15 +0100
To: "<Undisclosed recipients:;>"
Subject: Urgency to Humanitarian Assistance.

Greetings!

First, I must apologize for disturbing you with my letter but your interest
to this letter will bring no regret to you. I am from Libya and my name is
Aisha Hosni, I am 20years of age and the daughter of Dr. Ibrahim Hosni now
dead. My father was the director of the oil and Gas refinery in Tripoli -
Libya now dead. As you may have read or heard from any international News
regarding the political unrest in my country Libya, I shouldn¹t have done
this but due to the circumstances surrounding me I decided to do this. I am
sorry for my poor English, I am not fluent in English speaking because I
just gained admission into the university to read English and International
Relation. My father has been the Director of the Tripoli Oil and Gas
refinery in Libya for the past few years but he resigned from office because
of the Anti Government and Pro Government Protest in Libya which occurred
recently and his resignation led to his death. My father died because he
resigned following the Libyan people's protest that Presi

I was in my School on the 20th of February 2011 and I got this sad news that
my entire family have been Killed living only me alive because of my absence
in the house at that particular hour when the killing took place. Reports
said that some group of assassins came to our house and performed the
killings with no traces till date. When I heard this sad news, I managed to
escape from my school with the help of an elderly woman who smuggled me in a
chattered flight that was sent to rescue Ghanaians working in Libya. I left
my country because I could be the next target since my family has been
killed by unknown men which everybody suspects must be the handwork of
defiant President Muammar Gaddafi. I am presently in Republic of Ghana
seeking asylum in one of their refugee camps. Read more about the Libya
crisis in this link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13402945
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/blog/2011/feb/21/arab-and-middle-east-protes
ts-middleeast

Since my few weeks here in Ghana in the refugee camp, I have suffered lots
and have contracted some airborne diseases because of lack of amenities.
Because of this unhealthy environment and the need for your assistance to
relocate me to your country, I have decided to confide in you to let you
know this huge secret. When my father was alive and when I was 18years of
age, my father made a fund deposit of US$8.5 Million (Eight Million, Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) with a Security and Finance
Institution in oversea country Two Years Ago (one of the European country)
which I will tell you when I receive your note of interest to help me. This
fund deposit was made in my name as the beneficiary to the fund. Because of
the problems going on in my country Libya now, everybody is scared living in
Libya. People are dying everyday and houses are being destroyed so everybody
is trying to find a way to go out of the country.

I will not say much for now because we do not know each other and there is
no trust between us at the moment but in accordance to your helping me, I
have concluded to compensate you with 20% of the total sum after you have
successfully claim the deposit fund and also you will assist me to manage
the money in a good business and secure my visa to your country. I will stay
under you as your child and you will be my Guardian for the rest of my life
since I have no other parent to call mine. I will not write much for now
because this is my first email message to you, I will wait to hear from you
then I will give you more information about this matter. Thank for reading
my message and your kind understanding while waiting for your favorable
response to this email; (aisha.hosni11@hotmail.com)

Yours sincerely,
Miss Aisha Hosni

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: