Sunday, June 5, 2011

FW: Please Respond ASAP.

------ Forwarded Message
From: Sgt Allen Graves <SgtAllenGraves@mail.com>
Reply-To: <SgtAllenGraves@mail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 18:49:32 +0100
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: Please Respond ASAP.

Good Day,
My name is Allen Graves, a (SGT) in the U.S Army attached to Nato presently
in Libya as a
combat instructor.
During one of our duty assignment, we stumbled on a dump site where many
arms and plenty cash in U.S. dollars and pounds where discovered in barrels
at a farm house near one
of Col Muammar Gaddafi old palace in Libya during a rescue operation.
So I'm seeking your kind assistance to move this funds to you as far as I
can be assured that my share
will be safe in your care until I complete my service here (LIBYA).Please
respond for further
details.
Sincerly,
Allen Graves. (Sgt)

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: